Peace on Earth Stamped Frame | The Flamingo Chronicals: Peace on Earth Stamped Frame

Peace on Earth Stamped Frame

Good morning everyone, I hope you are having a

Happy Thanksgiving!


Today I want to share a fun project I made using a product from Deflecto Craft- Superior Image® Beveled Edge Sign Holder 5x7. This Frame comes apart so that you can easily insert whatever you like inside, then reattach the two pieces. Super easy to switch out the insert when needed.

I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to stamp on it. I decided to stamp in layers since the frame was clear acrylic. The graphic in the frame is from the Silhouette Store.

I used three different colors of StazOn inks, so that I could see what I was doing I placed a piece of kraft cardstock underneath the acrylic.

I stamped all the way around the top edge of the frame using Moonlight and used my heat gut to help dry it.

On the back panel of the frame, I stamped using Cotton White then Azure StazOn slightly off set from the first image.

I love the way the layers of snowflakes look when both sides of the frame are put back together! I added some bling to the front of the frame for some extra dimension.

Be sure to check out all the fabulous ideas from the Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team on our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards to see some other fabulous ideas.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a fabulous holiday weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment