12 Days of Tags with The Crafty Scrapper | The Flamingo Chronicals: 12 Days of Tags with The Crafty Scrapper

12 Days of Tags with The Crafty Scrapper

Good morning everyone, I am so excited to be part of this great event at The Crafty Scrapper!
 We are going to have some amazing tags over the next 12 days, so be sure to check the blog each morning to see what is new!

Here is a look at my first tag

I started  with a Wendy Vecchi stencil and inked around the edges. Next up I used another stencil from Wendy along with her embossing paste and put the leaves on the background.

 Once that paste was dry, I used the same stencil to apply some ink to the top of the paste, and heat dried. I used an older stamp from my stash for the sentiment, added some ribbons, flower and leaves.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment