Valentine Decor with Smoothfoam | The Flamingo Chronicals: Valentine Decor with Smoothfoam

Valentine Decor with Smoothfoam

Hi everyone, today I have a great project to share with you using Smoothfoam. This year I am trying to stay ahead of the game with my holiday decor- so I am pretty happy that I am getting my Valentine Day stuff done in January!


I started with the 12" Smoothfoam Scrapbook Page Mount and used the new Authentique Crush papers to decorate. I layered several pieces of paper, inking and distressing the layers as I went.

The photo is one of the journal cards from the paper line- I really like the vintage feel!  To back the photo I used a piece of Perforated Aluminum from MD Hobby and Craft- the pattern is Lincane. I cut it to size with their amazing tin snips - really those things are GREAT.


I used the same pattern to create an accent piece using a Sizzix die and my die cut machine. I love the visual impact it adds to my project without adding bulk!

Do you Pin? I would love for you to follow me on Pinterest and leave your link in the comments section below so I can find you as well. You can never have too many friends on Pinterest, right!




No comments:

Post a Comment