Easter Tea Table Decor with Smoothfoam | The Flamingo Chronicals: Easter Tea Table Decor with Smoothfoam

Easter Tea Table Decor with Smoothfoam

Hi everyone! Today I have a project to share for Smoothfoam. This weekend I am hosting an Easter Tea and I needed a cute accent for the table. Of course we needed to throw some Alice in Wonderland into the mix, so here is what I came up with.

Supplies:
Smoothfoam 2x4x8 Block
Paper Mod Podge, Paintbrush
Vintage sheet music
Assorted flowers, leaves, washi tape, chipboard letters
Ink, push pins, double sided tape, crepe paper


1. I started by tearing several sheets of music into large strips and adhering them to the block using Mod Podge.
2. To keep the wet paper from sticking to the table, push a few pins partway into one side so that the block will be elevated. Allow the Mod Podge to dry.

3. Apply washi tape around the corner. 
4. Ink chipboard letters and adhere.

5. Use double sided tape to adhere crepe paper around sides of block.

Add flowers as desired.




There you have it! I am so happy with how this turned out- I love it! I will have more on this tea later in the month. Thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. wow, I never thought to mod podge on foam - neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Alice! Seriously this is super cute! :) The push pins are a great tip! Wonderful addition to the Decoupage Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete