Back to School Desk Decor | The Flamingo Chronicals: Back to School Desk Decor

Back to School Desk Decor

Hi everyone, I was recently challenged to work on some classroom decor and I had a lot of fun with it. I wanted something small and cute that could go on each student's desk. I was working with some amazing products from Deflecto Craft- they are so versatile!
I actually broke down and pulled out some of my vintage Daisy D's paper- they are just so beautiful!! I had some that I knew would be prefect for this project.


I used a Mini Slanted Sign Holder and attached it on top of my block with double stick tape. These little holders are just 1 1/2 x 2 inches, and they would be so cute as place cards on a table too!

I decorated a small wood block with pattern papers, and used coordinating papers to decorate a baby food jar as a pencil holder. I used a journal card and mini alpha stickers to add the name in the Mini Slanted Sign Holder


I added some school themed ribbon, painted star, wood button and twine in the upper corner of the holder to finish the project off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment