Winter Wonderland Passport Book | The Flamingo Chronicals: Winter Wonderland Passport Book

Winter Wonderland Passport Book

A couple of weekends ago I was fortunate enough to teach at a fabulous event at the Crafty Scrapper - our very first annual Christmas Carousel. I knew I wanted to use this Passport Book die by Eilleen Hull for Sizzix, so I grabbed some papers and got to work.

My papers for this project are from Kaisercraft - the Silver Bells line. I also added in lots of other media- because I can't just make a mini album with paper!

I created this first page using watercolor paper - I simply sealed the edges to make a pocket for my tag. The very cute ribbon on the edge is from Maya Road's Fall release.

My second page is made using an acetate sheet from American Crafts - I edged the die cut piece with a gold pen - a super easy way to add some glamour to your page!

So,, do you see these rhinestones here (the same ones I used on the cover)? Take my advice and don't shop Amazon Warehouse in the middle of the night! I seriously ordered a 30yd roll of this stuff one night!! 5" wide by 30YARDS long!! I am using it on everything these days!

The last page was made with a flat kraft bag - I just folded it in half and punched the holes to match .

My covers are die cut from matboard, and I finished the papers off with a coat of DecoArt Crackle Paint. When the crackle was dry, I added a light coat of Silver Metallic Lustre - it really gives the look of Mercury Glass.


4 comments:

  1. I love this book Anita and all the cool different things you did to the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete