Dollar Store Candles with Joy Iron on Letters | The Flamingo Chronicals: Dollar Store Candles with Joy Iron on Letters

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Dollar Store Candles with Joy Iron on Letters


One of my Christmas craft goals this year was to create a few more items with less expensive supplies - enter the Dollar Store Candle make-over! $1 for the candle at the Dollar Store and all the other embellishments were in my stash. Adding the Joy Iron on Letters to a crisp ribbon really sets it off.


I adhered some burlap ribbon around the candle then started piling on the embellishments. Ribbons, floral buds, flowers, chipboard, wood veneer snowflakes,glitter, stick pins - yep I added it all! Then added a little bit of stickles to glam it up a bit.  To finish it off I ironed Joy letters onto some grosgrain ribbon and added right over the top of the pile. Done!

I hope you are ready for Christmas and are able to celebrate with your family close by. We are having some record highs here in Dallas- a little dusting of snow would be nice!







1 comment:

I love comments! Please leave me one - I will hop around to your blog soon and return the favor. Have a fabulous day and happy scrapping!
~*~*~*~Anita~*~*~*~