Punch Storage using Deflecto Stackable Cube | The Flamingo Chronicals: Punch Storage using Deflecto Stackable Cube

Punch Storage using Deflecto Stackable Cube




Happy May! Is it really the middle of May already? How on earth did that happen? Lot's of things happening here around the homestead these days. Getting the beast ready for some sporting events. Doing some landscaping in the backyard. Getting ready for camp next month. So many things happening!

Today I want to share some new organization I have for the studio 


 I have several of these and they are SUPER handy y'all. They stack up if you want them to, plus they sit side by side too. PLUS- they clip together,, so when the beast comes by with her mammoth tail they actually stay together!!

I started by covering all four sides with paper. I added some detail to the front side, distressing some coordinating papers and inking. I punched the pennants and added letter stickers.
TIP: - Start adding your pennants in the middle of the page- them move out on each side from there to ensure even spacing. 

I used 3D Foam Squares to add some dimension under my pennant stickers.


Stamping around the edges adds some detail, plus I added some embellishments from my stash: ribbon, flower, button, and that CLOCK! Oh. My. Goodness. How many of you have been scrapbooking for, say, 10 years or more?? Do you remember when Heidi Swapp had a collection of fun chipboard stickers, that came in the cutest little box, and it was for sale on HSN (or maybe QVC)???
Yeah,,, that clock is from that collection.
Don't judge.
You know you hoard stuff too.

Anyway, I have a pretty good handful of WRMK punches corner rounders, etc and they were getting a little heavy for the drawer I was keeping them in, so this is a perfect solution! I can keep them on my table within easy reach, and it's pretty too!

Be sure to check out Deflecto on all our Social Media channels. 

Thanks so much or stopping by today!




1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like getting organized in a crafty way right! But only crafters would make storage and organization a project in itself hey? Thanks for the ideas though! It'll be something nice to show the wife to try when she's up to getting all her stuff in her craft room tidied up!

    ReplyDelete