Noel Card Holder | The Flamingo Chronicals: Noel Card Holder

Noel Card Holder

 Christmas Card Holder
I love to display my Christmas cards each year. They are such a fun way to add to your decor. This Noel Card Holder is so cute (look at those reindeer!) and super easy. You can make one for you and a friend too.

Supplies:




I pulled some cute die cut shapes from my Christmas box and adhered my letters one to each die cut.


I used Tombow Xtreme Tabs  to adhere the embellishments to the top half of the VersaGrip Clips.  These little tabs are CLEAR and they hold so well it is amazing.



For this project I used the Wide Clip Sign Holders and the Double Clip Sign Holders.  Clip the embellished clip to a ribbon leaving the bottom clip empty for your amazing Christmas cards!  ( How cute are these little canvas Reindeer?? )




No comments:

Post a Comment