Dino Birthday Centerpiece | The Flamingo Chronicals: Dino Birthday Centerpiece

Dino Birthday Centerpiece



Dino Birthday Centerpiece


It is almost time for my princess's birthday and we are having a dinosaur party this year - so of course we need a dinosaur-themed centerpiece. There will be a lot going on at the party table and I wanted something to really stand out - and up! So I created this fun dino-scape.





Of course the centerpiece had to have the birthday girl's name on it, so I pulled out my Joy embroidered iron-on letters and some canvas I had on hand.  This style of letter comes in a variety of colors - they are so fun to use on all your projects!





I traced a pennant shape onto the canvas and cut them out. I used my mini iron to adhere the letters to the canvas following the instructions on the packaging.





I used hot glue to adhere all the pennants to a length of heavy baker's twine, attached it to my centerpiece, and added some bows made from the same twine.  The best thing about this method is I can remove the personalization and reuse this centerpiece if I want to. We have lots of kids in our family and we tend to pass party decorations around :)


Joy embroidered iron-on letters are available at your local craft and 

hobby stores in a variety of fonts, colors and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment