Etched Fish Bowl | The Flamingo Chronicals: Etched Fish Bowl

Etched Fish Bowl


How cute is this little bowl? My princess loves her little fishes and she has a tank at her house. We don't have a tank here at Mimi's house! So I made her a little etched fish bowl to keep in her room.

I used a little ivy bowl from Hobby Lobby, some metallic wax paint, and etching supplies from etchall® and some StyleTechCraft™ vinyl.



I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the etchmask® and applied it to my bowl using transfer tape. Once it was weeded I applied the etching creme and let it sit for 15 minutes, then rinsed.

I like to leave my stencils in place on the project if I am going to paint it. For this project I used a metallic wax paste to give the etched area some color. I have removed a little piece of the stencil so you can see what it looks like colored against the bare glass.

Once all that was done, I added some StyleTechCraft™ vinyl pieces that I cut on my Silhouette, and some bling for bubbles.  If you like this project please check out my other etching projects here on the blog or on Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment