Glue Dots® and Buttons Galore and More Blog Hop!! | The Flamingo Chronicals: Glue Dots® and Buttons Galore and More Blog Hop!!

Glue Dots® and Buttons Galore and More Blog Hop!!

Hi everyone and welcome to the Glue Dots® and 
Buttons Galore & More Blog Hop!!

If you got here from Michelle's blog, you are on the right track!
if not, you might want to check out the list below to see the order!

If you are looking for my BLOG Candy
scroll all the way to the bottom to see how to enter!

As you know I have some serious button issues- so 
this project was perfect for me!
Our theme for the hop is Father's Day or Graduation
I chose to scrapbook my DD1's high school graduation.

All of my papers are from DCWV although I cannot tell you what stacks! 
I used Mini Glue Dots® to adhere my paper strips, my photo, and mat. 

I used a mix of Ultra Thin Glue Dots® and Mini Glue Dots® for
 all my buttons on the page. The flower is from Prima, my inks are Tsukineko.

The buttons on my layout are from the Vacation Pack - I love these colors!! 


Hop to each designer's blog and leave a comment (including Glue Dots®!) Email us at GlueDotsFans@gmail.com with your name and address (city, state, zip) by 11:59pm CST on Thursday, May 9th to be entered to win a special prize pack!  One lucky winner will be announced on Friday, May 10th!

Want to win some great BLOG CANDY??  
I have some up for grabs and it is something you don't 
want to miss out on! Go to this blog post to see
how to win. Easy peasy!!

   
 Thanks for playing along and have a great day.
Anita

15 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the placement of the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty scrapbook page. I am loving those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab layout!!!! great colortones and nice showcasing of the button, with glue dots sticking to your creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous lay-out! Such a great use of buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout.
    It's a treat to hop with you.

    Allie
    Button Bevy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita-this is gorgeous!
    You did wonders with your buttons!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO & Gorgeous daughter! The details are Fab! Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the use of the buttons on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The buttons really add pizzazz to this wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, totally love that layout! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layout! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layout. The buttons really change the look of the page. The single flower with the button middle is just enough frou-frou. Great job.

    ReplyDelete