Sparkle N Sprinkle February Reveal | The Flamingo Chronicals: Sparkle N Sprinkle February Reveal

Sparkle N Sprinkle February Reveal

Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's 
February 1, 2015 Reveal.


This month FOUR new rubber stamp sets and two new digi-only sets are being introduced.   These sets are 20% off their regular price, until Feb. 3rd.  All the new reveal sets are available on Cling Mounted Rubber and as a digital image.  Iris Garden #687 is the stamp set featured in  This Month's Technique Video.

The sets are:


Seasonal Trees #680   (digi version DIGI680)
Sleep Over #686   (digi version DIGI686)
Iris Garden #687  (digi version DIGI687)
Berry Sundae #688   (digi version DIGI688)
Wild About You #DIGI692 (digi only)
Stanley Valentine #DIGI693 (digi only)


On Feb 3rd,  one Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below.  The Grand Prize Winner will receive
all FOUR of the new rubber stamp sets (or digi sets, if you prefer)


The winner of the blog hop will be announced on Feb 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs.  This month's Blog Hop order is:


(Tip: if you have a problem with a particular link, try clicking on the person's blog title to send you to their Home page.)

Don't forget to leave a comment with each Designer to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  We love reading your comments and hope we have inspired you as well.  If you absolutely can not leave a comment for some reason, please email icinganne@yahoo.com with your comment and the name of the blog or Designer you are commenting about.


~~~~~~~~~

The new SNS Creative Challenges also begins today, with lots of prizes and recognition badges. 
~~~~~~~~~
Did you know we are having a Guest Designer Call?   Click here for all the details.  The deadline is February 15.  Good luck to all of you who apply!
~~~~~~~~~

We hope you enjoy the New Reveals as much as we do!  Last month the winner came from Anne's blog.  Wonder which Designer contains the Grand Prize winner this month?

Here is a look at my project this month!
I have used the Seasonal Trees #680 for my layout. I love how flexible this stamp set is!!  My papers are Graphic 45 from the new Home Sweet Home collection. 

 I stamped and heat embossed the image using Cappuccino EP and then colored the trunk with Tombow Markers. For the leaves, I layered two different colors of ink and then trimmed it out. 

I also used the Journal Mixed Media #606 for this layout - both on the chipboard above and on the cream cardstock behind my photos.  I used Moss EP to give the chipboard pieces some extra texture. The cute little bits on top of the chipboard are from Maya Road. 

I added a bit of stitching to the center of my layout for some visual interest. The Alpha stickers are from Carta Bella. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I really appreciate it. I have had a lot going here at the house, we lost one of our kitties and our older black lab within two weeks of each other. I am hoping to get back my crafting mojo back pretty soon. 

 





 

25 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. Love the Seasonal tree with the spring blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seasonal tree is so cute in this layout. Love all your embellishments too - looking forward to the warmer days ahead. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made the tree! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, the background paper is so pretty and goes great with the Seasonal Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout! The tree looks great and the colors are perfect with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. I just love your tree. This IS a very versatile stamp set. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is wonderful. Love the tree. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  8. The seasonal trees is a great versatile set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout. I love the versatility of the seasonal tree. like the texture you added with the other stamping and stitching. I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your furry family members.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great layout! I love the tree ~ it is perfect on this page and the addition of the button at the top of the page is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The layout is so pretty. Love that tree. Having the pictures on plain CS and the fussy flowers background really works well.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not a scrapper but this could change my mind as I have tons of photo's I could put into books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stamped tree looks great with your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute use of the flowers & leaves on what I originally though of as only a winter tree.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the different textures. The tree is great and goes well on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great pictures and beautifully displayed, cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this page. The photos are darling of course. I love that beautiful floral background paper and your paper choices are excellent. I especially appreciate your stamping and fussy cutting. Really well done. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765606714716/

    ReplyDelete
  18. the seasonal tree certainly is versatile....looking to working with it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great use of the seasonal trees stamps. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your SB page- the tree is such a great addition to the other design elements you used! Love the flowers you added too. The DP you used is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a nice layout! And the treestamp is so versatile! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a fun layout, Anita. Love the tree and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card and such a great layout

    ReplyDelete
  24. GREAT use of the 4 seasons tree, Anita - and wonderful colors. Your layout looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great page layout. Really like the colors and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete